Date Posted: September 18, 2023
The Rural Municipality of Stanley No. 215 is currently accepting applications for the position of Public Works Operator. This position generally operates a grader but also uses a variety of equipment including tractors, mowers, snow removal equipment, hand tools, power auger, and other equipment to maintain the roadways, ditches and gravel surfaces within the entire RM. Successful applicant must be willing to work within a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated and capable of multitasking, and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Extremely detail-oriented;
- Ability to communicate respectfully with a variety of people;
- Technical capacity with a computer and web-based software;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude;
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds;
- Mechanically inclined;
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license;
- Acceptable driver’s abstract;
Rural Municipality of Stanley No. 215
Public Works Shop in Fenwood, SK
Full-Time; hours of work may vary
Submit written applications stating experience, qualifications and two references to:
R.M. of Stanley No. 215
Box 70, Melville, SK S0A 2P0
** applications will be received until a suitable candidate is selected **
The R.M. of Stanley No. 215 thanks all for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will retain all applications on file for 2 years unless otherwise requested.
Please note that this is a safety-sensitive position, and as such, pre-employment drug and alcohol testing are required.