Date Posted: November 25, 2022
The Rural Municipality of Stanley No. 215 is currently accepting applications for the position of Seasonal Public Works Operator. This position generally operates a grader but also uses a variety of equipment including tractors, mowers, snow removal equipment, hand tools, power auger, and other equipment to maintain the roadways, ditches and gravel surfaces within the entire RM.
- Highly motivated and capable of multitasking, and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Extremely detail-oriented;
- Ability to communicate respectfully with a variety of people;
- Technical capacity with a computer and web-based software;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude;
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds;
- Mechanically inclined;
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license;
- Acceptable driver’s abstract;
Rural Municipality of Stanley No. 215
Public Works Shop in Fenwood, SK
Submit written applications stating experience, qualifications and two references to:
R.M. of Stanley No. 215
Box 70, Melville, SK S0A 2P0
** applications will be received until a suitable candidate is selected **
The R.M. of Stanley No. 215 thanks all for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will retain all applications on file for 2 years unless otherwise requested.
Please note that this is a safety-sensitive position, and as such, pre-employment drug and alcohol testing are required.